Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jennifer was Robbing the Bank Friday Night!

Last night, I had the opportunity to paint at the Art Bank, which is located at 811 Massachusetts Ave. It was a First Friday event, so there were artists of all sorts (including my husband who still has work showing... you go hubby), many were showing and creating, there was a rocking band, food, what more could someone ask for? Apparently there is usually a market there on Fridays from 4-8, so I may be back, because they offer freshly grown produce as well! I had so much fun and stayed busy the whole night. I did the usual spidermen, always a fave, and got to test drive Lucille, my new huge toolbox on wheels, and it will make set up for both festivals and birthday parties a breeze. So, here's some pics... and everyone should run out to the ArtBank ASAP! A very cool place to be.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment