Friday, July 31, 2009
As another exciting addition, Ryan Baxter Photography has made his services available for the event (that would be the "cheese" part of the title). He will be photographing our work and posting the images to his website, http://www.ryanbaxterphotography.ifp3.com/, so that the memory of our work can outlive the washcloth. Our clients will be able to get a free digital image if they would like. Very cool.
For the next week, Lana and I will be scurrying around making sure we have everything we need and praying for a beautiful day! (I bought a new bandana for my hair just for the occasion!) And next Saturday, 4-10, we expect to see everyone on College Ave! Check out the details at www.easleywinery.com/taste_of_downtown/
See Ya there!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
· DayCare Centers and Summer Camp Events
· Sweet 16 Parties
· Modeling – Look uber-fierce in body paint.
· Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
· Wedding Receptions - Let me entertain the kids so that you can enjoy your reception.
· Restaurants - Great for kids night or when you want to draw customers on a slow night
· Holiday Parties – Christmas, Easter, 4th of July, Arbor Day, any day!
· Pregnancy Belly Painting
· Children’s Events
· Skating Parties and Cosmic Bowling – Make it extra-awesome with Black-Light responsive paint!
· Corporate Events – Adults love it too!
· Trade shows - Great way to draw more people to your booth!
· Grand Openings
· Sporting Events – Is there a better way to show your team spirit?
· Movies – Need to look like Voldemort or the cast of Rocky Horror?
· Teen dances
· Fund-Raiser – We can work out a deal to make your charitable organization some money!
· Family Fun Nights
· GEN-CON is coming up – Why not go as your favorite RGP character?
· Mardi Gras Parties
· Company Picnics
· Prom Parties
· Company Promotions
· Halloween Party – Win best costume for sure!
· Haunted Housing – Scare them back!
· School Functions
· Theme Parties
· Any event where you want great memories
· While getting painted is loads of fun, it is also fun to watch!
· We use only professional FDA approved paints and cosmetic grade glitters
Contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements for PartiGras to come to your Event!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Can't wait until next year!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
It was loads of fun. I did some of the usual. An August Clown, Purple Puppy, fancy eye art and princessy decorations. I ventured into some newness... Insane Clown Posse, and some wrestling character, both by request. Hey, I aim to please. The kids were happy, I was happy, my husband took some fun pictures, and I discovered I make a lot of funny faces when I paint!
Friday, July 10, 2009
It's the Adventures of PartiGras FacePainting starring Jen and Lana. Once, mild mannered social work home visitors, now a precision strike-force of face painting wizardry!
Okay, we are still mild-mannered social workers, but we are also a team of awesome face painters. Lana and I have been life-long artists and met while working at Healthy Families. We began face painting as a part of the picnic our program hosts for our participants. It all started out very simple... Lana and I using watercolor pencils (we were naive).
Then my daughter got her face painted at Busch Gardens on a Spring Break trip. I was fascinated and in complete awe. I came back a changed woman with a new mission and a single focus. I began to research professional face painting... paints, how-to's, sponges, brushes, safety and hygiene, everything. Then I shared with Lana and she was hooked too.
So the next picnic, face painting stepped up a notch and has never been the same! Now Lana and I are PartiGras FacePainting and will now have the pleasure of chronicling our adventures and creations here!
So, read, enjoy, and if you are interested in our services, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here's some Picnic pics where it all started...
Yay for Painting!