Saturday, July 11, 2009

Courtney's Birthday Party






In the very near future, I intend to post some pictures of a historical nature. A "Best of..." Compilation, if you will. But... Today I worked a Birthday Party! My niece Courtney is now a ripe old age of 10 and it must be celebrated properly. Not a paying gig... unless you consider securing my status as coolest aunt ever as sufficient payment... and for my nieces and nephews, I do.

It was loads of fun. I did some of the usual. An August Clown, Purple Puppy, fancy eye art and princessy decorations. I ventured into some newness... Insane Clown Posse, and some wrestling character, both by request. Hey, I aim to please. The kids were happy, I was happy, my husband took some fun pictures, and I discovered I make a lot of funny faces when I paint!

~ Jen













No comments:

Post a Comment